Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Mrs Cool 4

i think its time for me to write mrs cool part 4
afterall its already half year we know each other

assalammualaikum my mrs cool,
i know u will read this somehow..
just the matter of time


hey, its been 6 months..
do u ever noticed it?
see, time past so fast just like i said before..
and we been through so many things within this 6 months
and we still together...
alhamdulillah.


u know how im very glad that we are still together
after all we been though...
after all misunderstanding...
after all fight...
i know u are the right person for me...
NO, i'm very sure u are the person that i want to be with until i the end of my life..


honey, 
i know i'm very lucky person to have u by my side..
u bring light to my life..
bring me more closer to Him..
supporting from behind..
give some ideas....
thank you sayang...
i'm a very lucky man in this world...


sayang, 
i'm sorry if m ever hurt u...
i never want to hurt your feeling...
all i want is to make you happy..
even if the happiness i give to you will make mu suffer..
as long as i see your smile, i will be ok...
i'm so sorry...
i never meant it...


sayang,
if i given an opportunity, i want to marry u now...
i want u to be my wife...
i want u to be daughter in law to my mom and dad...
i want to have a child with you..
i want to live my life with you..
and most important, 
'saya nak jadikan awak yang halal untuk saya dunia akhirat'
insyallah...


p/s : saya sayang awak kerana Dia...terima kasih kerana bagi saya peluang ini...


your love
mrs cool
18 July 2012 1732 

No comments:

Post a Comment

lets sing ~